STM32F103C8T6 ARM Development Board
This STM32F103C8T6 ARM Development Board is a low-cost
Board is suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM
Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
I love my Arduino Uno and mega but if you need more horsepower
and a cheaper price than an Uno then take a look at these boards.
- Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- test indicator LED
- reset button and power indicator LED
- 00ma 3.3V Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto a breadboard
Mini ARM STM32 development board specs
- CPU Part Number: STM32F103C6T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock: 72MHz
- External Clock Source: 8MHz crystal
- 32K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
- Size:5.3cm x 2.2cm
PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS USING STM FLASH LOADER
- Set Boot Jumper-0 to 1
- Set Boot Jumper-1 to 0
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s TX to PA10 on STM Board
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s RX to PA9 on STM Board
- Give 3.3V power to STM board using USB TTL converter
- Press and release the reset button once
- Launch STM Flash Loader, Select Port Name (where your USB TTL converter is connected)
- Select Parity as Even, Baudette as 115200, Echo Disabled, and Timeout 10s
- Press Next, and follow on-screen instructions to program, erase or read the STM microcontroller