- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: ICC 20-µA (Maximum)
- Typical tpd: 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA (Maximum)
The 7400 series contains hundreds of devices that provide everything from basic logic gates, flip-flops, and counters, to special purpose bus transceivers and arithmetic logic units (ALU).
Specific functions are described in a list of 7400 series integrated circuits.
Some TTL logic parts were made with an extended military-specification temperature range.
These parts are prefixed with 54 instead of 74 in the part number.