RJ11 connector plug is typically used to connect asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) modems to office or home telephone sockets.
Designed to be versatile, this male plug has six wire able contacts on the inside rather than the standard two.
This means it can also be used to connect a single telephone line to a business telephone system with multiple internal lines.
The contacts are made from phosphor bronze, known for its exceptional resilience, and are gold-plated to help shield against rust and corrosion.
RJ11 plugs can support a transmission speed of up to 24 Mbit/s, meaning they are suitable for data transmission from fax machines and telephones.
Features and Benefits
• Male RJ11 plug
• Output current of 1.5 A
• Voltage rating of 30-42 VAC
• Gold-plated, phosphor bronze corrosion-resistant contacts
• High-quality polycarbonate housing for durability
• Complies with RoHS standards on the restriction of hazardous substances
• Meets electrostatic standards ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007