XL830L AC*DC OHM*Volt Tester
Wonderful life from these multimeters!
The XL830L AC*DC OHM*Volt Tester multimeter plays an important role in electronic times.
It can be used in many aspects, such as testing direct current, direct voltage, alternating voltage, electric resistance, voice frequency and power frequency.
Besides, some parameters of alternating current, capacitance and semiconductor also can be tested with the multimeter.
Hence, the multimeter will become more and more popular with the development of electronic times.
Are you looking for a precise pocket multimeter?
This pocket Excel multimeter can satisfy your needs.
This pocket Excel multimeter is made of high quality material; the portable Excel multimeter is durable and reliable for long time use.
Also the best multimeter has a pair of multimeter pen.
This pocket Excel multimeter is easy to use.
The pocket Excel multimeter has stable performance, high reliability.
This durable multifunction pocket pointer multimeter is the best choice for you!?
- Compact Design & Multi-function – This is a compact & handy device with function of date hold, low voltage symbol display, backlight function, overload protection and on-off measurement.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen Display – Auto polarity display, big screen, full visual, easy to read, blue backlit gives a clear reading when using in weak light environment.
- To save power, it will automatically turn off after 15 seconds. The best display visual angle is approx 70
- Protective Rubber Sleeve & Stand Include a rubber protective cover and a stand.
- The cover made of high quality rubber which is strong, anti-drop, shockproof and anti-shake.
- Built-in support stand for hand free use
- Widely Used – Used for commercial setting as well as automotive or household electrical problem testing, including tests for AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, frequency; test diodes transistors & temperature and more
- How To Use
DC voltage test
First turn the gear to “V=20 V”?, and then insert the black plug into the “?COM”? end, the red “V ??” end
AC voltage measurement
First turn the gear to “?V~500 V”?, insert the black plug into the “?COM”? end, the red plug into the “?V ??”? end. The voltage range is usually 187-53 V
Passing buzzer measurement
First, turn the gear to ” “, insert the black plug into the “?COM”? end, the red plug into the “V ??” end to measure the on/off beep
- 1 x Digital LCD Multimeter
- 2 x Test Leads
- 1 x Rubber Cover