NRF24L01 RF transceiver
This is a very low-cost NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver module.
This module uses the 2.4GHz nRF24L01 + transceiver, the latest manufactured by Nordic Semiconductor.
This integrated operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many interesting new features, such as additional buffers and auto-retransmission.
This nrf24l01 rf transceiver module includes a 100mW amplifier and a low noise amplifier, allowing you to achieve 1000 meters range in the open air.
It can be used in a project without the need for any RF design, simply connect to the SPI interface via an 8-pin connector.
ATTENTION: The module is powered by 3V. But its communication pins tolerate logic of 5V, like that of Arduino.
- Power supply voltage: 3-3.6V (3.3V recommended)
- 5V tolerant data inputs
- Max output power: +20 dBm
- Current (maxima) in emission mode: 115 mA
- Current (maxima) in receiving mode: 45 mA
- Sleep-off mode: 4.2uA
- 2 Mbps in receive mode: -92dBm Sensitivity
- 1 Mbps in reception mode: -95 dBm Sensitivity
- 250 kbps in receive mode: -104dBm Sensitivity
- PA gain: 20dB
- LNA gain: 10dB
- LNA noise figure: 2.6 dB
- Antenna gain (peak): 2 dBi
- 2MB rate (open area): 520m Distance
- 1MB rate (open area): 750m Distance
- 250Kb rate (open area): 1000m Distance