MAX30102 Heart Rate Pulse Sensor
- Features: – The MAX30102 is an integrated pulse oximeter and heart rate monitor bio sensor module. It integrates a red LED and an infrared LED, photo detector, optical components, and low-noise electronic circuitry with ambient light suppression. – The MAX30102 features a 1.8V power supply and a separate 5.0V power supply for internal LEDs for heart rate and blood oxygen acquisition in wearable devices, worn on the fingers, earlobe, and wrist.
- The standard I2C-compatible communication interface can transmit the collected values ??to the Arduino, KL25Z and other micro controllers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation.
- The Main Parameters: LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm LED power supply voltage: 3.3~5V Detection signal type: light reflection signal (PPG) Output signal interface : I2C interface Communication interface voltage: 1.8~3.3V~5V (optional) Board reserved assembly hole size: 0.5 x 8.5mm
- Pin Description: VIN: main power input terminal 1.8-5V 3-bit pad: Select the pull-up level of the bus, depending on the pin master voltage, select 1.8v or 3_3v (this terminal contains 3.3V and above) SCL: the clock connected to the I2C bus; SDA: data connected to the I2C bus; INT : Interrupt pin of the MAX30102 chip; RD: RED LED ground terminal of MAX30102 chip, generally not connected; IRD: The IR LED ground of the MAX30102 chip is generally not connected; GND: Ground wire.
- Principle Description: – Light-dissolving method: measuring the pulse and blood oxygen saturation by using human tissue to cause different transmittance when the blood vessel be ats; – Light source: a specific wavelength of light-emitting diode selective for oxyhemoglobin (H bO 2 ) and hemoglobin ( Hb ) in arterial blood; – The transmittance is converted into an electrical signal: the change in the volume of the arterial pulsation causes a change in the transmittance of the light. At this time,