LM35D-Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors
The LM35D-Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature.
The LM35D does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1⁄4°C at room temperature and ±3⁄4°C over a full −55 to +150°C temperature range.
The LM35S’s low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy.
It can be used with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies.
As it draws only 60 μA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.1°C in still air.
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C accuracy guaranteeable (at +25°C)
- Rated for full −55° to +150°C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 μA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08°C in still air
- Nonlinearity only ±1⁄4°C typical
- Low impedance output, 0.1 W for 1 mA load
- It can be used to measure the temperature of a particular environment.
- It can be used in circuits to monitor the temperature of the battery or HVAC system.