Features of IC-IR2110 IOR DIP14
– Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
Fully operational to +500V or +600V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage
– Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
– Undervoltage lockout for both channels
– 3.3V logic compatible
Separate logic supply range from 3.3V to 20V
Logic and power ground ±5V offset
– CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
– Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
– Outputs in phase with inputs
The IR2110 are high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels.
Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 500 or 600 volts.
10 x IR2110 DIP14 DRIVER MOSFET Transistor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.