HC-SR501 PIR Sensor
Infrared for Arduino Raspberry Pi Micro: bit
HC-SR501 PIR Sensor is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
|Voltage||4.8V – 20V|
|static current||<50 uA|
|TTL output||3.3V / 0V|
|Delay time||0.3S – 200S, custom up to 10M|
|Lock time||2.5S Default|
|Trigger methods||L – disable repeat trigger, H enable repeat trigger|
|Sensing range||less than 120 degree, within 7 meters|
|Temperature||– 15 ~ +70|
screw-screw 28mm, M2
Lens diameter: 23mm
- Use BISS0001 signal processing IC, sanyo genius regulator
Automatically sensing light for Floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse, Garage, etc, ventilator, alarm, etc.
- Automatic detecting: the output will be high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically turn to low when object leave
- Photosensitive control (optional, not factory-set yet) can be set.
- Temperature compensation (optional, factory reset): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ° C to 32 ° C, the detection distance is slightly shorter, temperature compensation can be used for performance compensation.
- Working mode (set by jumper)
- Non-repeatable trigger/ delay mode (set to LOW): the sensor will turn to low TTL after the delay, even the sensing object is still in range.
- Repeatable trigger (set to HIGH): the sensor will not turn to low if the object still staty in the sensing range in the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range: default voltage DC4.5V-20V.
- Micro-amp power level consumption: static current <50 microamps, particularly suitable for battery-powered automatic control products.
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
- Product model: HW-SR501
- Working voltage: 3.7-20V
- Static power consumption: <50uA Level output: 3-0V (with induction 3V, no induction 0V)
- Delay time: 0-300S,
- potentiometer, adjustable.
- Induction distance: 1-10m,
- potentiometer, adjustable.
- Trigger mode: repeatable/non-repeatable, jumper, adjustable.
- Infrared lens: 8002-2B
- Sensing angle: 100
- Working temperature: -20~75
- Dimensions: 32 x 24 x 7mm +,
- OUT, – : Left and right input voltage,
- OUT signal output pin.
- RL: reserved interface for light control switch.
- The function is not working during the day and working at night, which is not added by default.
- RT: Thermistor reserved interface Distance: sensing distance (sensitivity) potentiometer, clockwise is large, counterclockwise is small Time:
- Delay time (high-level signal duration time)
- Potentiometer, clockwise is large, counterclockwise is small. H-L: H is the repeatable trigger mode, and L is the non-repeatable trigger mode.
- Note: The output level is not an absolute value, and changes in ambient temperature will affect it, and an error value of about 0.5V may appear. Package included: 1 x Infrared Sensor Detector Module