ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth Development Board
ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth Development Board is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module.
The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
- High performance-price ratio;
- Small volume,easily embeded to other products;
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol,Freertos;
- Suppporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA;
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 contains two low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- 448 KBytes ROM for booting and core functions
- 520 KBytes on-chip SRAM
- 8 KBytes SRAM in RTC SLOW
- 8 KBytes SRAM in RTC FAST
- 1 Kbit of EFUSE, 256 bits MAC
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Wi-Fi mode Station/softAP/SoftAP+station/P2P
- Security WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Encryption AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
- IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- Interfaces: SD-card, UART,SPI,SDIO,I2C,LED PWM,Motor PWM,I2S ,IR,GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC, Hall sensor, temperature sensor
- Operating temperature -40 + 85C
- Operating voltate: 2.2-3.6V
- Consumption: 80 mA typ
- Dimensions: 18 mm(L) x 25.5 mm(W) x 2.8 mm(H)
- Pin pitch:1.27mm
- Shielding can height: 2 mm
- PCB tickness: 0.8±0.1mm