2Pin-3A-250V Red-Button Rocker Switch
KCD11 10*15mm ON OFF 2Pin-3A-250V Red-Button Rocker Switch
The 2Pin-3A-250V Red-Button Rocker Switch offering high switching current in a compact design.
The non-illuminated single pole switches are available in either rectangular cut-out (SRB Series) or circular cut-out (SRJ Series).
Designed for panel mounting, the SR series of switches simply snap-in to the panel and are retained securely with the self-locking compensation ribs.
Constructed from tough black nylon 66 the Rocker Switch are ideal for maintenance, repair and new design work.
Features and Benefits
• AC mains rated
• Industry standard mounting dimensions
• An option of rectangular or circular switches
• Durable silver alloy contacts for long life at heavy loads
• Stylishly curved rocker
• Nylon 66 moulded casing to UL 94V-2
• Secure self-locking tabs for tight panel retention
• Choice of plain or I/O actuators
• Anti-rotation lug (SRJ round rocker series)
• Fitted with 4.8 mm quick connect terminals
• SPST and SPDT contact configurations
• On-On, On-Off and On-Off-On switching operation
Rocker switches are one of the most frequently used electrical switches in the market today.
Due to their simple design and easy operation, rocker switches are found in almost every industry. Some of the most common are:
• Control panels
• Heavy duty plant machinery
• Heating and ventilation
• Power supplies
• Automation control
- Item Type: Switches / Switch Type: Rocker Switch
- Model Number: KCD11 / Function: On-Off
- Certification: CCC / Material:Copper
- Color: Black / Size :10MM*15MM
- Max. Voltage: 250VAC / Max. Current: 3A