10K 1/4 watt Resistor-5%
10K 1/4 watt Resistor-5% Carbon film resistors are a fixed form type resistors.
Need to resist some current or drop down a voltage?
Working with breadboards or need easy to use through-hole components?
Then these resistors are for you! Available in a wide range of values.
They are constructed out of a ceramic carrier with a thin pure carbon film around it, that functions as resistive material.
Resistors are electronic components which have a specific, never-changing electrical resistance.
The resistors resistance limits the flow of electrons through a circuit.
They are passive components, meaning they only consume power (and cant generate it).
Resistors are usually added to circuits where they complement active components like op-amps, microcontrollers, and other integrated circuits.
Commonly resistors are used to limit current, divide voltages, and pull-up I/O lines
The carbon film resistors whose ceramic core has a high alumina content offering power to size ratios not normally associated with carbon film products. A low-cost solution, combined with high reliability, makes the CFR series of components suitable for use in most types of circuits, including audio, communications, measurement and computer applications.
- Temperature Range -55°C ~ +155°C
- ±5% tolerance
- High-quality performance at economical prices
- Compatible with automatic insertion equipment
- Flame retardant type available
- Tin coated annealed copper wire
- Values below 1Ω or above 10MΩ are available by special request, please ask for details
Can be installed into the power circuits of:
- Power supplies and inverters
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Energy-saving lamps
- Electronic Ballasts
- Filament Protection of various types of lamps
- Some types of heaters
Color Code :Brown, Black, Orange, Gold